Wednesday, August 01, 2007

$2 DVD Rental

Its tight ass Tuesday today and my local video store is only charging $2 for any DVD in the store, new releases or weeklies. So being the tight ass that I am I went down to see what's on.

I found Hannibal Rising so I got it. I didn't get to watch this movie on the big screen partly because I read from somewhere that the movie wasn't much of a hit, unlike its predecessors like Silence of The Lamb, Red Dragon and Hannibal. Well I guess I'll just have to watch it and judge for myself won't I? I still haven't watch it yet, I've just made copy so I can watch it maybe Friday night when there's usually nothing to do. In the mean time, I'll continue reading blogs...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate thriller. :P

clement said...

it's suppose to be good.. too bad the movie isn't in the big screen, and i does wish to see that

Wuching said...

che-cheh: i lub thrillers!

clement: i'll watch it & let u know if its good onot

Simple American said...

I wanna see it too. :)

Wuching said...

SA: lets have a boys night in!