Thursday, July 19, 2007

Amusing The Kiamsiap Boss

Sometimes I just don't understand my kiamsiap boss. He finds himself little projects every now and then to occupy himself and us when he feels bored like he got me to help him started on his little plant propagating in the factory where we work. Got himself some cabbage, carrot and tomato seeds and got me to help him grow them.

The seedlings have sprung but because they don't get enough sunlight they grow very spindly thus are not healthy. Personally for me I wouldn't use these seedlings but he was so amused and proud of his achievement he wanted to thin them out and grow them in bigger pots and roped me into it again! I have some spare containers so I brought them in for him to plant out those seedlings. All that you see in the the picture he got me to do myself, I used the old office trays to hold them so it's easier to move them about! What a waste of time I reckon but what to do? Gotta keep the kiamsiap boss amused so we can keep using the broadband! Hahahahaha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't help it if they want to be kiamsiap!

;P

Choonie, the Guru said...

haiyo... even ur boss knows that u r a good gardener. hahahahha.. need to bodek bodek him so that not only u can keep using the broadband... u might get extra pay too!

erinalaw said...

What to do??? Who ask you to be such a good gardener leh.......