Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Battle Droids

Today for lunch I went to Coles supermarket at Mitcham to buy some ham for sandwich. While I was there I saw that they sell Star Wars figurines there too!

This one caught my eyes coz I've never seen it before. It's a pack of a couple of Battle Droids so I faiti faiti grabbed it and went to pay for it at the checkout. But while the checkout chick was scanning the item it scanned up $10 nia and not $15 like normal!

So I kept quiet quiet and walked out of the store saving $5. I dunno if their scanner was wrong with the price or the price was that low but if it was then I should go back and buy more and sell them to Sengkor to make some profit!

7 comments:

Choonie, the Guru said...

Why you always so lucky one?! I almost win USD50 today but the competition is closed by the time I guess correctly! I think you know what I am talking about. LOL

Helen said...

AAAAAH, can I award you the ultimate Star Wars junkie award? lol

Cocka Doodle said...

Made in china wan...dats why so cheap.

Simple American said...

I always buy more when I see this quirks. And then I go to eBay. muahahahaha

J said...

Wah.
How many Star Wars figurines do you have??
Your house muct be filled with them already.... or maybe your house is really really big lah.
:)

Anonymous said...

errr... how come everywhere you also got Star WArs figurine wan? and how come everytime you buy things also got wrong price tag wan? How come!

AU$15 after conversion still very expensive ler considering the ugly-looking-creature-figurine is all plastic.

Wuching said...

choonie: i dunno what you're talking about

helen: thank you very much!

cocka doodle: but they're all made in china nowadays!

SA: ur an entrepreneur!

j: not really lah, only 1 table full! hehe

hijackqueen: u have to be a star wars fan like me to appreciate them!