Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Coldest Day In Melbourne

Some say today was the coldest day in Melbourne in 20 years and it was damn cold! There's reports of snow around the hills around Melbourne and the outskirts like Ballarat and Wooden which were blanketed by white powdery snow.

Here in Melbourne we didn't get snow but we did get hails falling all over Melbourne. This afternoon we had hail falling where we work and I had to move my car into the factory in case the hail got bigger and dent the roof of the car like a few years back before!

There's more cold and wet weathers forecast for Melbourne but I think the weekend will be good so that's a relief coz I still got some pruning to finish off this weekend. One good thing from all these cold wet weather is the dams are filling up again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hedwig dies pg56
Mad-Eye dies pg78
Scrimgeour dies pg159
Wormtail dies pg471
Dobby dies pg476
Voldemort kills Snape pg658
Snape was good, loved Lily - entire Chapter 33
Colin, Crabbe, Bellatrix, Fred, Tonks, Lupin, Ted Tonks, Scrimgeour all die

Hagrid, Malfoy, Neville survive.

Ron marries Hermione
Harry marries Ginny
Their children attend Hogwarts together

The final two sentences are: "The scar had not pained Harry for eighteen years. All was well."

5xmom.com said...

LOL, Happy Potter spamming lu. I also kena.

Wei, nice lah, got snow. I want to see snow too. I was just telling sweetpea, I had been to Ballarat, goldmining there, many years ago.

PabloPabla said...

Got cover under blanket or not? ;)

Anonymous said...

I hate cold weather...brrrrrr

erinalaw said...

Who is that idiot who send that funny thing hor? I also got that. My aunt and her family stay in melbourne too. They ask me to go over to visit them but now is so cold wor.............. don't want lor. Maybe later liau.

Dabido said...

Throw another Kangaroo on the fire to keep warm! Glad I'm not there ... looks like winter in Canberra!!!!

Cocka Doodle said...

Those roos can take the cold meh?

Simple American said...

Have to worry about your house roof too. Hope you stay warm and dry.