Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I will fly AirAsia!

About a month ago I wrote a post on how AirAsia was going to refund the flight that I did not fly. Initially I was just claiming for the taxes that was owing to me but in the end they decided to refund me the whole ticket because if I had taken that flight I would've missed it since it was rescheduled to an earlier time without notice.

I was a bit skeptical at first when they said I would get my refund in 30 days. I thought maybe someone was playing a trick on me but yesterday I checked my credit card statement and found that they had indeed refunded my ticket! They even refunded the cross border assessment fee of 56 cents, currency conversion assess fee of 13 cents and the international transaction fee of $1.05 on top of the ticket fare of $69.88 totaling $71.62 in Australian currency. I'm very impressed with AirAsia! From now on I will fly AirAsia every chance I get!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is efficiency! neer expected it of them

clement said...

wah... can use that money to fly me to aussie? ha ha

Cocka Doodle said...

Yep, they are indeed quite professionally run.
Beat the shit out of Mana Ada Sistem.
I was at your hometown last week.
Rejang River and teh tarik is no different. LOL
Oooo....I visited Ginza hair saloon too.! Shhhhh!!! Hahahahahaa!!!

Chipper said...

Congratulations! That's pretty impressive that they refunded even the currency exchange fee!

Simple American said...

Thats great. Good when a business does what it says it will do.

Helen said...

Glad AA gained one supporter. If not, WC will bitch about them in his blog. lol

Wuching said...

chris: AA got my vote for life!

clement: can, but u sit on the wing & hang on tight

cocka: aiyo, i wish i was there...

etchen: yes, i am most impressed

SA: hard to find good business nowadays..

helen: oh yeah, i bitch a lot! hahaha

zewt said...

they refuse to refund the ticket for the flight i missed due to my mom's passing.

Anonymous said...

Zewt: They are not at fault. However, you can claim the taxes you paid.

Wuching: Airasia is flying to Australia. They have yet to disclosed which city. I'm praying hard that it is Melbourne.

Wuching said...

zewt: damn! diu them!

hijackqueen: cum to me baby, i'll be waiting!