Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Miracle Mom: Part IV

Mum called me up just before 8 in the morning today. She's never called me up so early in the morning before, it's like before 6 in Malaysia. Had me startled, what's wrong? I feared the worst but she said she couldn't sleep! She woke up and 3 in the morning, had her meds and tried to sleep but couldn't fall asleep. Said she had anxiety attack again, she gets that a lot. So we talked for a while and she hung up and I went to work.


Just now I gave her a call to see how she is. She's all fine now, she did go see the doctor and the doctor prescribed her some medicines which I think are probably vitamin pills just so she feels better. Doctors sometimes do that to reassure their patients. Damn you doctors! Well as expected nothing was wrong and she's all good again. Just another day in the day to day life of my miracle mum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is very kind of u. She obviously loves you a lot. Come back to see her more often :)

clement said...

she doesnt look old at all, how young is she? and how young are you? and where is she? i tot last time u said something about singapore...

Anonymous said...

Panic attacks suxs..!! hope yer mum feels way better now.. ;)

Serenity said...

hope yr Mom is ok now. i supposed vitamins are much better than placebos. that's a very lovely photo of your Mom & hydrangeas.

Wuching said...

thank you all for your kind words!

erinalaw said...

You must be her fav boy otherwise she will not call u. It's very good of u to call her back too to make sure she is fine. This is what I call LOVE