Friday, July 20, 2007

The New Modem Arrived

Today I received the modem sent by my new ISP for the ADSL2+ broadband for my home. The courier actually came yesterday but because no one was home they took it back to their depot in Tullamarine and I had to go all the way to Tullamarine in peak hour traffic to pick it up!

Anyway reached home just after 6 and proceed to install the modem and ran all those things they require me to do but still no internet! Rang up technical support and was told it's not activated yet until end of day tomorrow. *Tulan* I've been using dial-up for my internet at home for 1 week and I'm so sick of it, too slow lah. I'm asking you guys to be patient with me 1 more day coz I don't like blog hopping with dial-up speed. It's too painfully slow I could die! So hopefully by tomorrow night everything will be up and running and I'm be visiting all of you soon!

5 comments:

clement said...

why wait?

Jonzz said...

Don't use dial-up. Use Option 3: cybercafe. ROFL!

Anonymous said...

I've been using dial up for the past week. Feel asleep waiting for someone's blog to load!

Anonymous said...

Ya can still go to cyber cafes.

:P

Wuching said...

clement: coz of bureaucracy

jonzz: i dun like cyber cafe

adrian: hehehehe..i know how it feels

kyels: cyber cafes i no like