Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What To Do?

Sorry for the lack of update but I lost my internet connection at home and have to rely on the generosity of the work's internet for a quick update. Hopefully will be up and running soon, here's wishful thinking...

On another issue, my car's getting old...so old that it's having all sort of problems like just now my mechanic called and said I'm up for at least $1000 just for a minimal repair. Haih...dunno what to do. Do I fix it and keep using it, do I just get rid of it and use my trusty "11" wheeler or do I get a new car meaning new loan which is going to put a stress on my budget again! Either way I die!

Please God, give me a sign what I should do!

4 comments:

Choonie, the Guru said...

Go and get urself a new car, since car is cheap compare to the one in Malaysia. Write more PPP lar. You are getting better. Can lawan 5xmom liao! Then, you can be a full time pa cum problogger like her.

Anonymous said...

Become a motor mechanic! ;-)
Darth Oilchange.

-Dabido

Anonymous said...

Get a new car la.

Wuching said...

choonie: writing for PPP cannot make enuff to buy me a new car lah what!

dabido: get a crash course in auto mechanic?

che-cheh: u sponsor me?