Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Wuching's Watching

Today I had to take my car to see the doctor so I don't have a car and had to take the train home. When I was waiting for my train at the train station I had time to look at all the commuters waiting for their trains.

I was silently observing everyone that walked past me, it's interesting what people would do when they think no one's watching, LOL I was! I must say I noticed that men are the more gross sex over the women. In just a spate of 5 minutes I saw one guy adjusting his pant around the crotch area as if no one notice at all! His brother was in a wrong position I guess so he had to adjust it. Then I saw another guy who had his hands in the pockets of his jacket and reaching down scratching his groin! Oi! You think people dunno wan ah? So ladies and genitalmen, when in the public dun think no one see you and start touching yourself here and there coz Wuching's got his eyes wide wide on you!

10 comments:

Helen said...

Looking at the picture, I get the impression only the guys take train?

Anonymous said...

ahhh why not take the train everyday...save earth ma :P

5xmom.com said...

Aiyer....wuching never look at boobs but stare at the kkc one. *runs far far from wuching*

Anonymous said...

You'd be amazed how many guys do that(scratching) when they think no one's looking. (or maybe they don't care? more important to take care of that first? Haha.)

Unknown said...

urghhg, that's nasty! Which station was this at? Must make sure never to go there!

Jonzz said...

*Laughing at 5xmom comment* I have nothing else to say liao.

eve said...

Nose digging leh?..those who dig dig , then fling it somewhere...eww...that is equally gross...

Wuching said...

helen: equal number of men & women...that picture I didn't take wan!

che-cheh: takes too long!

5xmom: oi! u have dirty thots! go confession liao...lol, no boobies to see in winter, all covered up. dun worry when warmer & they wear less clothing i oggle till my eyes pop out!

cc: us guys are disgusting creatures aren't we?

colourmecrazy: neh..flinders station lor!

jonzz: u so bad! go confession also!

eve: disgusting things that men do!

narrowband said...

Aiya, wrong parking ma. Sometimes I also grab my own crotch and park nicely wan. But I make sure I turn away from crowd la.

Unknown said...

Flinders Street station! Urgghh - must remember that when I'm in melbourne in August!