Saturday, August 11, 2007

Be Afraid, Be Very Very Afraid...

Giddy Tiger wants to know what I fear and to tell you the truth, I don't really know. I'm not saying that I'm fearless, that would be Jet Li. I supposed I do have the normal phobias any normal person would have like maybe a fear of height, or drowning, burnt to death, have my throat slit with a knife, buried alive, eaten alive by a crocodile, slow and agonizing death listening to Dixie Chicks or just plain fear of not getting enough sex! I've been raking my brain over the last couple of days trying to figure out how to write this meme but looks like I don't have any unusual fear to share with you I'm afraid but...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
...I do find this rather scary. So if you have a phobia then consider yourself tagged. Have a good weekend!

7 comments:

clement said...

haiya.. that kinda gal.. bo nen nen 1.. ha ha.. scares me as well

Anonymous said...

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aiyo give me a fright only lah you.

Helen said...

Waaaa, this lady is for non-insecured guys only. lol

*hides*

Anonymous said...

i dont know whether i fear her, wuching. i think this is not the way a woman is supposed to look.

Wuching said...

clement: u like bif nen nen issit?

che-cheh: dun u wanna be like her?

helen: so she can protect the guy? hahaha

bengbeng: no, thats how ah kua looks like right?

Simple American said...

That is damn scary. Pinch her butt and she will break you in two!

Anonymous said...

That *creature* looks scary all right....