Friday, August 10, 2007

Save Money, Buy With Coupons!

With spring just around the corner its time for me to roll up my sleeves and get into the backyard to do some gardening. I have a few plants in mind I want to plant this year so will be looking for a good place to purchase them.

Thank goodness for Coupon Chief a website where I can get all the discount coupons I need to shop at Michigan Bulb that sells beautiful flowers and plants. They have a $20 off any orders over $40 which is like a 50% discount! That’s my spring gardening taken care of.

Speaking of Coupon Chief, they have thousands of discount coupons for thousands of stores online like Buy.com, FootLocker.com and Kmart. It’s great, now I always check out Coupon Chief for discount coupons before I go shopping. The missus can’t get enough of it and I’m happy I’m saving money this way. So stop paying retail and check out Coupon Chief for some great deals on just about anything!

No comments: