Thursday, August 09, 2007

This Blog Is For Sale

Who wants to buy this blog? I'm getting too stressed out maintaining 2 blogs so I'm thinking of selling this one coz its worth more than the new one. Not bad mah, PR4, got plenty of ads to generate revenue and summore can get paid from paid posts from PPP, Smorty, Blogvertise and Bloggingads.


My blog is worth $42,905.04.
How much is your blog worth?



You make me an offer lah, this blog memang worth more than $42,905.04 wan. Must sell coz I don't have the time liao. If I stay home no need to work I can maintain 10 blogs but at the moment cannot lah so want to sell one lah. Come, lelong lelong!

13 comments:

Ke said...

how much?
free ka?

Admin said...

put it in ebay lah!

clement said...

50 sen.. first bid.. ja ja

Helen said...

*laughing at ah Pek's answer*

Yeah, I'll bid it in ebay!! LOL

Simple American said...

Let us know the sale price. :)

Anonymous said...

cannot blam clement. he is still studying.

60 cents my bid hahahahhahaah

Serenity said...

why? just keep it lar. no need to update daily. just update whenever u can. it'll definitely loose its "wuching-ness" once u sell it! ;)

me said...

if people buy....must keep the name wuching.blogspot ah?? then got two wuching in cyberspace loh??? *looking blur*

Anonymous said...

I bid RM1 can?

Choonie, the Guru said...

I bid RM1.05!!!

Wuching said...

u all so cheap! i dunwan to sell now!

JamyTan said...

Wuching,
How much are you selling.
Aiyo, why u people like that one :).

Wuching said...

kayatan: how much u bid?