Monday, August 13, 2007

Who's Your Daddy?

Have you ever had someone else's kid mistaken you for his or her father or mother? I have, many many times. Maybe it's just me or maybe kids just don't look carefully before they start following strangers around!
It happened to me again today at the shop, I was looking at some stuff on the shelf and this kid was crawling around on the floor but his dad had gone into the next aisle but he assumed I was his dad and continued his conversation with his dad but to me! I just sort of stare back at him and when he realised I wasn't his dad he apologised and took off.

I've had this happened to me several times with stranger's kids and also with my friend's kids. What is it about kids that just follow any stranger without making sure they're with the right dad? And the parents should be whacked for leaving their kids alone with strangers like that. Lucky for them I'm no big bad wolf!

5 comments:

JiNG said...

=.="" u smell like his father is it? hehe

Helen said...

Talking about father figure... lol

Anonymous said...

Eh I've mistaken someone else as my dad/mom as well. Hahaha...so embarrassing.

Chen said...

u has the figure of a daddy ;)

Simple American said...

Be my daddy. We can play Star Wars. :)

I am real particular about my kids. When they were little I would never leave them alone. Not for a second. Even a 30 second stop, I haul them out of the car, do my quick biz and haul them back in.