Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gossip Girl

If you’ve been reading my blog since the beginning then you should know that in addition to writing about my personal life and humors I also like to blog about gossips about my friends, my family members and even my blogger friends! Some people may hate me for that but hey, it’s my blog and I can do whatever I want on my blog okay?



Speaking of gossips, there’s this new drama series coming out on September the 19th called Gossip Girl a teen drama created by the guy who created The O.C., Josh Schwartz. The series tells the story about Gossip Girl who runs a website blogging about the people in her neighborhood in the Upper East Side of New York. Pretty much like what I’m doing. No one knows who this Gossip Girl is but her blog was read by everyone consequently stirring up the pot and creating rivalries in her circle of friends.

The series is filmed in New York and based on the novel series by Cecily von Ziegesar. The cast are Blake Lively from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Leighton Meester from Entourage and Connor Paolo from Alexander. This show is full of gossips and scandals of the rich spoilt brats of New York’s elites. My kind of show, watch the premiere screening of Gossip Girl on The CW this Wednesday September the 19th.

2 comments:

Serenity said...

wah! Wuching, u also into teen drama? do u watch Smallville too? ;) we've been bombarded with all these promos coz September is premier month for all our favorite series on TV. that's why we need TiVo here. if we watch everything on network TV, we'll be permanently glued to our sofa. extreme couch potatoes! i try to limit myself to 2 shows per night. haha!

Wuching said...

serenity: oh yeah, i'm a big fan of teen drama!