Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I may or may not be back

Sometimes my kiamsiap boss reminds me of Montgomery Burns of The Simpsons. They share similar characteristics like being kiamsiap and cannot stand to see the workers take a little breather from work even after they've worked so hard.

One of his favourite sentences is "If you're looking for a job..." and will be followed by some mundane work he's dragged out from somewhere just because he saw you sitting in front of the PC blogging!

Another one of his favourites is when he's leaving for the day but it's still early so he's worried that the workers might leave right after him too so he'll say "I'm off, I may or may not be back." which he never came back but he's said it so as to keep the workers behind just in case he comes back! BAH!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha yes Montgomery is an evil boss. Your boss pandai to snake eh.

Choonie, the Guru said...

Eeewwww... Ur boss is really so scary to me. I dun like to work under that kind of pressure. He sounds like one of my ex-boss, which probably you know. He is from Sibu. I think he is ex-sacred heart student and teacher. I always tiu him and he knows that I hate him but he also knows that I know my job well. That's why I can tiu him! hahahaha

Jonzz said...

Wah so insecure and wily your boss! Sounds almost like... wuching.. HA HA HA HA Kidding...

Wuching said...

che-cheh: thats why when i see montgomery burns he reminds me of my boss!

choonie: whats the name of this ex-boss of yours from sibu?

jonzz: u evil!

Choonie, the Guru said...

Can reveal here kah?

Wuching said...

choonie: CAN!

Simple American said...

Really fool him and stay an hour later. Call him at home so he picks up the number on his caller ID.

Choonie, the Guru said...

Present Principle of Kuching High. Check out the rest urself.

Wuching said...

SA: dunwan to waste my hour!

choonie: i have to call on my connection!

Choonie, the Guru said...

Got the answer boi?