Saturday, September 08, 2007

Near Miss

I had the fright of my life today, so did Terese all because of some stewpig old fart Mercedez driver who thinks he owns the road or something like that!

This is the car that nearly had an accident with us today. I was driving down busy Hoddle street and all of a sudden this car decided to pull out from the side of the road and NEARLY hit us! I managed to turn my wheel to the right with horn blaring to avoid hitting him but if there was a car in the next lane I would've surely hit it. Lucky for me there wasn't so I thank my lucky star. I just polished the car also, don't want smashes on the panel! And all I got from the driver of that Mercedez was a wave, I waved back...with my middle finger!

4 comments:

erinalaw said...

u mah **/%^@#0(+> the fellow kau kau?

Choonie, the Guru said...

Niamah... you din &*(%$#@!&0 hahahaha... I dun know how to use the samseng words... hahahah... ok lar.. middle finger enuff lar! Should follow with a F@CK Y@U! Oooopppsss... bad choonie

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I had a similar experience on Thursday morning on way to work. Only, in my case it was a scooter who came out of a side street and the rider didn't look. I had to brake to avoid clipping them. Their friend on the scooter behind them was much more sensible, they braked, else I would have cleaned them up ... and probably destroyed my Proton at the same time.
-Dabido

Wuching said...

erinalaw: cannot, he wouldn't have heard me from so far away so middle finger will do!

choonie: omigawd...cikgu choonie swearing!

dabido: too many arrogant drivers on the road nowadays