Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shines like mirror

With the sunroof fixed with new coat of paint shinny like new, it doesn't match with the rest of the car which is dull and grubby due to years of neglect from washing and polishing.

I can't remember the last time I washed and polished my car. Could've been years ago so I decided to do it to match the sunroof! Can't have one shinny roof on a dirty dull car now can we?

And here's the finished product; one shinny car like brand new. It shines like mirror, I can't remember the last time it shines so much! I should maintain my car better so no more procrastinating on washing the car ya!

11 comments:

Jonzz said...

Wow, so clean and shiny. Hmm.. do you have bird bombers there?

Simple American said...

Good job. I'm too damn lazy to try. :P

Anonymous said...

Wow so shiny! Can help my car next?

Choonie, the Guru said...

I polished my car a month ago. Yeap.. my brand new Honda Civic was accidentally scratched by the fans of the car. Minor one here and there. So, very frustrated to see it, I decided to buy the best wax and try to polish and remove the scratch. It works. Oh yes.. Wuching I think you did a great job and the car really looks brand new.

erinalaw said...

Wah!!! Polish until so shining and nice .............. got date kah? When is my turn leh? hehehe

Wuching said...

jonzz: hell ya we do! big big splatters!

SA: c'mon man...you can do it!

che-cheh: ok! send your car over!

choonie: thank you but i know how frustrating it is maintaining a brand new car like u, i've been there before...little scratch sakit hati!

erinalaw: your turn? i polish my car so i can date you mah! hahahaha

Serenity said...

aiya! wish i could ship my car for you to shine also.

erinalaw said...

hahaha............ ada betul kah?

Choonie, the Guru said...

hahaha.. I think Serenity really should ship her car over for wuching to shine!

Wuching said...

serenity: ship it! ship it!

erinalaw: BETUL!

choonie: i'm waiting...

Oliver Ganns said...

That looks awesome, Wuching! Good job! You must have a reputation now for being skillful in DIY stuff. Me, I suck at the car management department. I largely depend on my favorite automotive shop to maintain Jack (my car's name). Did you get some online tips on how to do that yourself? Please share 'em!