Monday, September 03, 2007

Wasn't a total waste of the weekend.

...continued from here.

I decided to go to the BBQ, I was so bored out of my mind and the weather was really good so I might as well enjoy what's left of the weekend. Can't let this sickness keep me stuck at home.

And I'm glad I went, it was good to get out of the house. The BBQ was just an excuse to get out of the house and it did me good. I got to enjoy the company of friends and we had a good afternoon bull shitting, joking and even managed to grab a DVD to watch. It wasn't a total waste of my weekend after all.

Because of my illness I wasn't able to have a proper birthday dinner with my friends so we decided to do it next Saturday night, a belated birthday dinner it'll be but just another excuse to get together for the weekend nonetheless. How's your weekend?

11 comments:

JiNG said...

Wah.... Wah.... U ppl panggang the tomatoes?? haha.. first time i saw...

erinalaw said...

Wish u speedy recovery. My weekend? Only bake and do nothing else. Very sian. Got to bake 80nos of american chocolate cake and 240 containers of cookies - got and order. There goes my weekend in the kitchen with my mixer and oven. Miss my kids so much.

clement said...

lau nua liao

Jonzz said...

Wah your bbq looks fantastic. Are those mushrooms on the bottom left?

me said...

hehe. half here, half there. so clever. like shooting two birds with one stone.

Anonymous said...

Ohh delicious. No wonder you're not sick anymore. :P

Anonymous said...

Off topic; there are no dead pixels in the LCD.

Wuching said...

jing: panggang tomatoes very nice, try it on your next BBQ

erinalaw: but you made lots of $$$ so dun worry!

clement: lau nua mah ki jiap kampua lor!

jonzz: yes they are, mushrooms taste good BBQ!

me: LOL trust me i wasn't planning on doing it, just the 2 posts were related so I linked them! hahaha

che-cheh: hahaha..guilty as charged!

kyels: oh good then

Anonymous said...

So much food for 2 of you?! Wasted! And please... sausage is bad for health. #4 cancer causing agent! Yea, good choice. Tomato is good for man. (ahem)

Simple American said...

My weekend had a holiday. But so busy. Not as fun as a holiday weekend should be.

Wuching said...

hijackqueen: not for 2 of us lah, other mouths to feed also

SA: as long as i dun have to work i'm happy!