Monday, October 29, 2007

1 lost hour

The most interesting thing that happened with my day is that its daylight saving time again. Officially at 2.00 am last night everyone has to fast forward their clocks to 3.00 am meaning we all lost an hour of sleep.

No wonder I’m grumpy today, I just lost an hour sleep! Woke up at 7.30 am and it was already 8.3o am, where did the time fly to? But I always welcome daylight savings every year, why not? We get more hours of daylight from now till April giving me more excuse to not go to sleep yet! I just hope my internal clock can adjust accordingly too coz tomorrow I don’t want to rock up at work late.

4 comments:

Helen said...

One hour never mind lar.. YOu can make it up. lol

Alex Allied said...

i miss those daylight savings :|

Anonymous said...

I had this during winter.. donch mind it so much during the summer.. ;)

Wuching said...

helen: yes i can but in april when the time wind back again

alex allied: u can do daylight saving yourself in malaysia lor, just wind back 1 hour! hahahaha

mama bok: i love it, its great!