Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm starting a new hobby

I think I'm starting a new hobby today. I'm going to try building plastic model crafts to see if I'll still find it enjoyable as when I was doing it as a kid. Yes I used to watch my big brother built those model aircrafts back in Sibu as a kid and now I'm going to try again coz back then I wasn't very good at it so I hope this time I'll be better.

But I'm not going to build aircrafts anymore, I'm going to build Star Wars spacecrafts! I've just bought 3 crafts from an online hobby store with my paypal account and one of them is this X-wing fighter.

The second one is this TIE fighter. They are made by Fine Molds in Japan and the scale is 1:72 accurate to the last detail.I'm going to have so much fun building these!

This is my favorite of the lot; TIE Interceptor. All 3 models are $40 each and on top of that I have to pay about $10 for insured postage. I can hardly wait, the Force is with me!

3 comments:

clement said...

pui kee... it's so darn expensive!`

Anonymous said...

You must be very rich from writing paid post hor. Fuiohhhh!

Wuching said...

clement: it is a bit expensive coz i just found out i can buy cheaper direct from japan

che-cheh: nolah *blush*