Friday, October 19, 2007

Shopping for a camcorder

I’ve been meaning to get myself a camcorder for quite some times now. Thing is I couldn’t make up my mind what I wanted to get; there are too many brands and models to choose from. Here’s one that got me interested; the Panasonic HDC-DX1 DVD Camcorder available at Shopping.com which I think is a good buy because it is in my price range.

This camcorder records High-Definition video images with clear, good quality sound directly onto a DVD disc so you can play back a scene right away without the need to rewind or fast-forward like you do with a tape camcorder. And the disc can go directly from the camcorder to your DVD player for playback straight away. More importantly it comes with Optical Image Stabilizer which is just perfect for novice like me who tend to shake and move around a lot when shooting the video! Go check it out at Shopping.com and other brand name camcorders as well.

No comments: