Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Is the unit at your house?

This morning I got a call from the air con installer. He said he had a cancellation this afternoon so he can do my job this afternoon. Yippee! "That's great, when are you coming?" I asked him to which he asked "Is the unit at your house?"

I said no, I said the salesman said the installer will pick up the unit from the shop when he comes to install it. Then the installer said he'll call the shop first and I just wait for him to call back. That was this morning, I have yet to receive another call from the installer. So you say leh, tulan onot? Potong stim nia, I thought I'll get my air con install today but then I get disappointed liao. KNNCCB.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Air cond sure syiok... is it in your bedroom or studyroom?

Ianfluenza said...

Air con in your toilet? Damn leung song while you pang sai?

Wuching said...

helen: its for bedroom so we can do it everyday even when its hot outside!

ianfluenza: not in the toilet lah