Sunday, December 02, 2007

It's all coming together now

Just a quick update on the scale model I'm currently working on; Jango Fett's Slave 1. I must say this little project is taking more time than I anticipated but I'm not in a hurry so I'm happy taking my own sweet time.

So far I've finished building the main hull complete with the cockpit, guns and the two occupants. I've also done the two side wings and now I'm starting work on the undercarriage which has so many things to work on and so many different colours to paint. But I'm starting to see the whole thing come together soon, who knows after I've done this one I might order the Boba Fett's version and start all over again!

1 comment:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

haha, spam comment!

MMU next year will have a sci fi convention, want to join?