Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Motorola is not helpful

Dang! Motorola is not helpful with their products. This new phone I got for Terese can take pictures and videos but they don't tell you how to download them to your PC.

So I went googling and found that you have to buy the software for that. F**k that! I'm not paying any money so I went hunting for the driver myself and I found it, along with a software that will download the images and videos for me! Woohoo! To Motorola...*ngek ngek ngek*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you buy the old Razr (the 1st razr model they introduced) which has no card slot, you'll need to have Motorola Phone Tools. But usually for newly bought phone, they provide customers with a copy of their Motorola Phone Tools software. Old models does not support direct USB, but for new models, even the cheap W series can transfer files via direct mini-USB cable even if they don't have external memory slot.

Hehe... I'm not a Motorola agent or anything. Just a normal student who has tried lots of Motorola phones and found them really nice, especially the razr series' keypads.

Adlina,
http://www.stylishgeeks.net

Helen said...

Connectivity and support Nokia still rocks. lol

But I want Iphone.

erinalaw said...

Wah!the way u laugh very cunning also leh

Ms One Boobie said...

Hehhee!! smart man..!!

Serenity said...

good on ya!

Wuching said...

adlina: I never got the software with the phone

helen: i'm just happy with a phone that makes & receive calls!

erinalaw: yalor..i'm a very cunning person mah

mamabok: not just a pretty face hor

serenity: tenkiu!

Anonymous said...

I need help with mine.