Thursday, January 03, 2008

How's your New Year's Day?

It's New Year's Day and I'm bored already! I have nothing to do and no place to go. Most of the shops are closed but I don't like going shopping either. I have my scale model to work on but I need more paint and the hobby shops are all closed.

I have the fish tank to set up but I need a rubber seal for the canister filter and water conditioner but the aquariums are closed. I'd do some gardening but its 37C outside I cringed just thinking of the heat. Lucky I still got some movies that I downloaded last night to watch so its a hot and lazy New Year's Day thus far. How's your New Year's Day?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the countdown, all I do is sitting at home -.-

clement said...

happy new year... ha ha, how much you made already?

Quickening said...

I went to The Curve at midnight just to watch the fireworks. Now that the fireworks are done, I'm bored too.

It sounds like your January 2nd, 2008 will be busy, busy, busy (haha!).

erinalaw said...

Happy New Year to you. May the year of Rat (2008)bring you lots and lots of good stuff.

Alex Allied said...

It sure is hot in Melbourne during the new year. Last time I was there celebrating new year was 2006, and max. was 40C.

Angmoh really like the burning sun, if you BBQ under the 42C heat in Malaysia, somemore during the day, neighbors will call the police, hospital, and the fire brigade.

Anonymous said...

I'm still recovering from last night. lol

Nice temperature in KL, raining.

Shops all open. A little bored waiting for ppl to get back to me with plans. lol

-Dabido

kljs said...

Happy New Year!!!

http://kennyljs.com/

Cocka Doodle said...

Happy 2008, Wuch! May darth live on in your heart!

nic said...

Hey Wuching! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!
Hope you'll have a great year ahead!

Everyday Healy said...

Still not recover from gastric yet even it's already the next day of 2008! How about that? DOn't worry...

Just cheer up and welcome 2008, Healy and Wuching! hehe....

May your New Year fill with JOy! Lots of joy! No more boring days. hehe...

Happy New Year, my dear! :)

Wuching said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, better late than never.