Sunday, April 27, 2008

Building Boba Fett's Slave 1 Step 11: More on the undercarriage

I'm almost at the end of this project but there's still a bit more to go before I can say it's done. This project has taken me a long time to do partly because I take me time doing it so it can be better than my previous projects.
Today I'll show you what's involved in Step 11, basically adding more stuff onto the undercarriage. It seems there's more details than the front of the ship which will be shown more.

These are the components that I needed to do, I don't know what they are but they look important! First I painted them in their appropriate colors of black, neutral grey, german grey and a mixture of 2 other colors to get that woody color for the thrusters?

After they're dried its just a simple effort of gluing them to their places underneath. You may think that's plenty of detail just for the underneath but wait there's more in Step 12 and 13...

No comments: